We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The crumble or fruit crispIt is a delicious option that is made from a base of fresh fruits, covered by an irresistible crunchy dough that you can enjoy at any time of the day, whether as breakfast, dessert or snack.
Complete at the level of vitamins; This fruit crumble recipe will delight your children for its texture and taste. From our site we propose you to carry out this idea in order to introduce fruits into the diet of children in a sweet but healthy way.
- 2 apples.
- A box of blueberries.
- A box of blackberries.
- 1 lemon
- Sugar 100 g of cake flour.
- 80 gr of butter.
- Oat flakes or cereals.
1. Begin by washing the fruits. Then peel and chop the apples. Gather all the fruits in a bowl and add the lemon juice and a tablespoon of sugar. Stir everything and reserve.
2. In a container, pour 80 g of sugar, the flour, a pinch of salt and the butter (which must be at room temperature). Beat the ingredients until the dough has a texture similar to "breadcrumbs" and add a handful of cereals or rolled oats.
3. Preheat the oven to 180º for 10 minutes with heat up and down. Melt some extra butter in the microwave and spread it in a heat-resistant glass container. Pour in the fruits and sprinkle them with a pinch of flour.
4. Next, cover with the batter and bake 30 - 35 minutes, or until the crumble is a nice brown color. We assure you that it is ... delicious!
You can read more articles similar to Crumble or homemade fruit crisp. Dessert recipes for kids, in the Fruits category on site.