We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
A curious and rich cream of chicken and pears flavored by a subtle spice such as turmeric that will give your child a very complete lunch or dinner.
The chicken provides just the right protein without going overboard, and the pears the carbohydrates. Pears have a low glucose index, so they are suitable for diabetics. They are also rich in fiber. From what you will see in this recipe, we have not peeled them, we have left the skin on them to miss their best part.
- 1/4 of chicken breast
- 4 pears (if possible of the ercolina variety)
- 1/2 leek
- 1 potato
- 1 tablespoon (soup) of olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder (optional)
- Mineral water
- Tips: for the presentation, add a few pieces of toasted whole wheat bread.
I share the step by step of this recipe with the followers of Guiainfantil.com to make an original and delicious puree for the babies and everyone in the house.
1. Carefully wash your hands, the pears, potatoes and the leek.
2. Peel only the potatoes, we want the part of the skin of the pears so that they give us a greater supply of fiber. Just chop them together with the chicken and the potato.
3. Cut the leek into julienne strips and in the same saucepan where you are going to cook it all, poach it until it takes on a little color.
4. When you have the leek ready, add the pears and cook for 5 minutes over low heat.
5. Round and round, add the potatoes, chicken and if you decide to add turmeric, too.
6. Cover it all with water, cover it, turn up the heat and cook it for about 25/30 minutes.
7. When you see that the chicken and the tender potato are, pricking it with a fork, mash everything with a food processor or a thermomix.
8. Pass it through the Chinese or through the strainer, put it in your favorite bowl and serve it warm.
9. You will see how the turmeric gives it a different touch and a more intense color.
You can accompany it with a drizzle of cold oil on top and a few pieces of toasted whole wheat bread. That you enjoy a sweet and curious cream.
You can read more articles similar to Cream of chicken and pear. Baby purees, in the category of Creams and purees on site.